Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Organizational Information

Ok. So I will make an actual post about the last two days when I am done with this little informational one.

First off, a lot of people have asked for my mailing address which is really nice because that means that you care about where I live and possibly want to send me something. Keep in mind that packages are possibly searched and stuff when they are sent over seas. Also keep in mind that postage is very expensive and I don't particularly need anything at the moment (but would welcome anything you send me). Without further ado... here it is:

Jeremy Bydlon
Metrogate
3-7 Queen's Gate Terrace
London SW7 5PE, UK

Another informational thing, and honestly this is more for me than for the people who care to read my ramblings, is a list of the excursions that our group is going to take and dates that they will occur on. I don't really know why I am posting this but I feel it might be necessary
Saturday, January 26 - Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge, Fanshawe Country home/studio

Friday, February 1 - George Inn Southwark
Saturday, February 2 - Canterbury Cathedral, Dover Castle, Wartime Tunnels

February 14 - February 24 = Spring Break

Saturday, March 1 - Cambridge, Kings College Chapel Evensong

Saturday, March 15 - Coventry Cathedral, Warwick Castle

March 20-24 = Easter Break

Saturday, April 5 - Stratford, Shakespeare properties, Royal Shakespeare Company The Merchant of Venice

In between all of those excursion we have a bunch of plays that we are going to go to as a group for our Senior Seminar Class. It should be very interesting and I am looking forward to all of the excursions.

I can't think of anything else I need to tell people about at the moment. If you think of some other information I should tell you, let me know and I'll post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one needed a comment so super duper ... neato gang!

P.S.
Bauer says:










































SEX!